Bal & Avy's Xmas Takeover Bal & Avy's Xmas Takeover

This is the first Newgrounds cartoon I've watched in like 8 years. It's pretty good I think and maybe just needs a little audio work? I dunno, good job fellas.

HMFD responds:

Yeh we have quite a lot of trouble with audio at the moment but we're trying to get it right :)

Moyda Moyda

The Teeth

Why are his teeth like that? It really detracts from the narrative. Considering the rest of the song he should have a fairly decent set of teeth... it's just his hobby is moyda.

ayegowj responds:

Are you people serious? Why should he have decent teeth? Maybe he has different priorities in life that don't involve perfect dental records. Holy shit... It's not like I just fucking whipped up this movie over the weekend... Thank you for the 5 out of 10 though... for apparently not having a main character with bright pearly whites.

first fantasy first fantasy

Try harder.

If you have the ability to model and animate things even as well as what this was, then you should totally be making an effort to do something original instead of rehash everything that's been done before, and things that may have not been done but also should not be.
That said, it looks like a lot of time went into this and you made an effort to complete something which is more than a lot of people will ever do.

Rat Shot Rat Shot

Miss the old one

I really like this game but I must say, I liked it about 50x better when you could really send that rat flying and keep him in the air forever. It was so much more fun! I get frustrated with my inability to keep afloat in the current incarnation.

_Fallen_ _Fallen_

hrm

Sometimes it felt like getting hit was totally unavoidable by the regular ship guys. Like, their red little lazers were too clustered and there was no way to escape. Maybe I just suck at the game, though. Other than that... maybe some kinda powerups would be neat? I dunno. I liked it :)

LackOfGrace responds:

there are powerups... finish the game

The Ruler Organ v1.0 The Ruler Organ v1.0

Swell

I was successfuly able to play the JAWS theme.

LeoZ responds:

excellent. it is also possible to play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Jingle bells... and pretty much any other tune in the key of C Major.